Roger at "There's Always Something" See URL above in link. Roger is a retired minister and he is learning how to video blog. This is his second one and it is very good. He sings "All The Way" in a laid back style between Tony Bennett and "Ole Blue Eyes.
Tell him Chancy sent you...:)
PS My hubby has an excellent voice and so does our son so you can tell I am a sucker for a man who can sing...:)
6 comments:
Saz Click on the Title where it says "Go Visit" at top of page. that should link you to Roger.
Sorry for the confusion. I don't know how to do links in the body of my post..
HI ..Rob And thanks for visiting.
Can't find the link, Chancy.
Nevermind, I found it. He's good!!
Hi Chancy. What fun! That Roger is a talented hunk. I appreciate the link and will visit often.
My sochildrenn and grandson also have wonderful voices but I can't carry a tune in a bucket so when I make my video I won't be doing any of that!
Actually, I want to make a little video and my son has promised to help. Perhaps he can show me how to create links as well. But then as you well know, the cobbler's children go shoeless!
Lucy You must promise me if and WHEN your son shows you how to create links both in the body of your post and in the sidebar so we can link to all our favorite elder bloggers, You MUST teach me how.
I am tired of feeling stupid,:P
Post a Comment