Blog Highlights
Don't miss "Maya's Granny" blog post today on aging children.
Tabor's "One Day At a Time" covers her grandchild's first visit to her new house.
Joy's "Joy of Six" has a lovely poem about "Angels"
Ronni at "Time Goes By" has a one act play about her deck garden plants.
Many, many more but these are just the highlights that caught my attention today.
What blog post spoke to you today?
PS: I had missed Judy's post earlier. It is the second one down on her blog and it is called "No Left Turns" It is great and not to be missed.
http://justaskjudy.blogspot.com/
http://joyofsix.typepad.com/joyofsix/
http://tabordays.blogspot.com/
http://mayagranny.blogspot.com/
http://www.timegoesby.net/
9 comments:
Thanks for the referral, Chancy. Two of them are regular reads, and I will check out the others as well. I haven't gotten around to many yet today; if I see a really good one, I'll come back and tell you.
These are favorites of mine as well---besides driftwoodinspiration!
Thanks, Chancy! I appreciate the link.
You beat me to it, Chancy. I had intended to point out Kenju's posting on "No Left Turns". Procrastination doesn't pay!
Cop Car
Chancy, I finally found one I think you and your readers will enjoy reading.
http://docisinblog.com/archives/2006/08/08/goodbye-old-friend
Chancy....you little angel....thanks so much dear friend....
Judy Thanks for the link to "docisin blog" What a beautiful tribute to his dog who just died.
I got there this way. I will bookmark this blog.
http://docisinblog.com
I was fairly certain that if you read his post, you would bookmark it. He is a real Renaissance man!
[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]
מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - אווירה כפרית, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, שירות חדרים, אינטימיות, שלווה, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנחנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים גם יש במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם.
לפרטים נוספים אנא גשו לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]
Post a Comment