
Isn't this a pretty flower. I created it over at http://www.typogenerator.net/
When you go there this is what happens:
"how does typogenerator work?
the user types some text; typoGenerator searches images.google for the text and creates a background from the found images, using randomly chosen effects. then it places the text, using random effects too."
I kept playing around with typo generator using the word "magnolia" until I got this image
9 comments:
Very pretty. maybe I'll try that too.
Thanks, Chancy, I can see where I will be exploring soon. This looks like fun!
It never ceases to amaze me just what we can do on the Internet. :-)
Oh, I enjoyed playing with a text turned into a visual image. Thanks for this link, Chancy.
What will "they" think of next? It looks like fun!
I know I've already commented here once, but I just came back, saw that Magnolia and can't resist going back to that web site...again!
I love this kind of stuff Chancy. I'm heading to the link. Thanks so much.
Me too! I am headed to the link as soon as I think of a creative image.
Chancy, I want you to know that NOW I have a new addiction. This site is sooooo cool. I fiddled on it forever yesterday....YIKES....I don't need a new addiction...but thanks sweetie.
Post a Comment