THANKSGIVING
We had such a good time today. Good food. Family. And Five dogs.
Yep that was not a typo .(and we live in a townhouse:) )
Buddy had lots of company for Thanksgiving.
First came daughter, son in law and 2 grandchildren and their three doggies.
Bella is a 6 year old Havanese. Ginger is Buddy's littler mate and a Cavalier Spaniel. Lucy is a rescue dog. Black and white and cute as a button. Combination Jack Russell and part Chihuahua. Then our son went back home and got his black lab. His two children were also here. His wife could not come as she had a bad stomach virus that is going through the elementary school where she teaches.
Our son made the delicious turkey at his house. He brined it and cooked it in the Big Green Egg. Absolutely wonderful. And it looked like one of those turkeys on a TV commercial. All brown and beautiful and shiny.
All in all it was a perfect day. Unusually warm for Thanksgiving. So balmy we sat outside on the porch after dinner. Talking. Laughing. Savoring the moment.
I AM THANKFUL FOR THANKSGIVING.
7 comments:
I'm afraid that you, like us, are going to the dogs. Great way to go. Oliver and Amy send their love and wagging tails with ours,
Roger
Oh, boy! All those dogs? We only had one at our Thanksgiving...lol
Good to know you have a good day, Chancy - we did too.
Glad you had an awesome day!!!!!!
My Grandkids spent part of Thanksgiving trying to catch the "scaredy-cat" who kept trying to escape behind the couch, etc. Poor thing.
We have one bulldog named Angel. Her sister, who belongs to a friend, had TEN babies last week!
How are you liking your Mac?
Hi Chancy, it is a small world. Two Atlantans meeting via a German who lives in the UK. I do read Time Goes By pretty much every day and I submit stories to ESP as often as Ronni will let me.
Where do you live in Atlanta. I'm in midtown.
This sounds so lovely. Kids and dogs.. perfect! :-)
Although turkey is not among my favorite foods, to eat, a well-browned shiny turkey is beautiful! (I'll let you and your doggie friend take care of all the pooches.)
Cop Car
Post a Comment