I just realized that this is the 3 year anniversary of my blog "Driftwood Inspiration." I enjoy blogging here but I think I enjoy even more reading other blogs and commenting on them.
So many interesting posts and differing points of view on a myriad of subjects. And a varied group of people. I find myself drawn to about a dozen blogs which I read several times a week and I try to comment when I have something interesting to add to the discussion.
Most of the blogs I visit I found from links on "Times Goes By" Ronni Bennett's blog. Isn't she a treasure?
So here's to all my many blogger friends. Thanks for stopping by and commenting now and then.
Have a great week and a wonderful tomorrow.
13 comments:
congratulations! we never miss your wonderful blogs!
Roger
Congrats on your blog anniversary. Found you a couple of years ago and have enjoyed my visits here. Enjoy your stories and other interesting commentary you provide.
Congratulations, Chancy. And what a "treasure" YOU are among the elder blogosphere. So much I would never have found over these years, if you hadn't alerted me.
I'm glad you've found so many friends my links at my place. Soon I'll be adding a bunch of new one for us all.
Happy three years, Chancy.
Happy blogiversary, Chancy! I can't believe it has been 3 years.
Happy Blogiversary! And, many more.
Congratulations on your blogging anniversary. And thanks for your frequent visits to my blog. May you enjoy many many more years in the blogosphere.
Happy Anniversary Janet....sweet blogging friend. It seems like a long time ago when I ran across Driftwood Inspiration...and now I can't imagine my blogging visists without you. Keep those fingers busy sweetie....big hugs to you...
Happy Anniversary Chancy!!!!
I found you through Ronni's blog. When I read comments that you left, I thought "I'd like to know more about Chancy."
Your posts are a joy to read- whatever you write about I enjoy and I especially get a kick out of your humor.
Sending a ;-) to you!
I too look forward to visiting my blogging buds. Gotta love this computer age that we live in.
A big congrats on your third blogiversary.
Happy third blogaverssary. I linked to your blog from Maya's Granny, who I remembered today on my blog.
Love your posts, Chancy, and have been a reader for several years. I share your sentiments about blog buddies, their comments keep me going. We must have been inspired to write about the same time as my third blogiversary is in August. Good wishes that you will keep your varied and interesting writing coming for many more years.
I don't remember how I found you but I am glad I did.
Congratulations on your third blogaversary!
I don't always comment, especially of late, but I hardly comment anywhere these days, too busy with exercise, I guess ;) but I love your blog, so let's start another such year!
Post a Comment