Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rain, Rain, Rain

Blessed Rain
Singing in the Rain
A Rainy Night in Georgia

And all of the above.
Yesterday and the day before we had several nice rains. Some thunder too. Not enough to end the awful drought we have had here in Georgia but any amount is welcome after long weeks of total dryness.

The weather man is even promining more rain in the next several days.

Thanks be to God!












Link

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased to see that you finally have had some rain. We have had plenty of it here.. but I can still appreciate how welcome it is.

kenju said...

We got some today too, Chancy, and we are also on our knees in thanks!

Anonymous said...

Glad for your sake! We've been having too much of it over here...

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to God, indeed!!! AND, Hallelujah too!

We got more really nice rain showers here today; perhaps more are on the way for you as well. Bless you folks!

Joy Des Jardins said...

So glad you finally got that much needed rain Chancy. I hope it continues to come for a while..but not too long, or you'll be sorry you wished for it.

Suzz said...

Rain ... we take it so for granted when it is abundant. A "gully-washer" finally hit here along with a bit of hail. I was so happy to see the rain that I stood outside until a good-sized hail stone clunked me on the head. I have my fingers crossed for more rain ... for all of us. Not so much for the hail!