REFDESK is the one stop site for reading, learning, researching, goofing off, using time wisely and whatever you want to use it for. Even though REFDESK is run by Matt Drudge's Dad, it is nevertheless an interesting site.
I can't get the link to work but just go to
www.refdesk.com
3 comments:
Chancey,
Thursday's post was super. I enjoyed all of it. I'm also bookmarking the REFDESK--thanks for the link.
I'm feeling a whole lot better but now Carole is sick. The stomach bug is the worst! It was wonderful having the computer and friends like you to keep up with while I wallowed in self-pity. Thanks for the BDAY wishes too.
I hope you and yours are peachy!
lucyd
Lucy I am so glad you are better. You will find many uses for REFDESK.
Thanks for the comment.....
Wow! This is a fabulous site--thanks for sharing, Chancy! I've just bookmarked it in my Favorites file.
Post a Comment