Saturday, June 23, 2012
BAD WEEK AT BLACK ROCK
Last week my husband came down with a bad case of bronchitis. He finally let me take him to the doctor this past Tuesday. He got an antibiotic and pill for the cough. I sat in with him as he saw the doctor. I was fine then, maybe just a tingle in my nose.
THEN Tuesday night I woke up with a full fledge case of what he has plus an awful case of acute cystitis. I had never had this before. Real bad pain. Went back to doctor and got two antibiotics for myself plus cough pills. They did a urine culture and I did have bacterial infection.
YIKES !!!!!
BETTER NOW I am happy to say :)
What did we ever do without antibiotics?
Been in all week
Even Buddy is getting cabin fever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope that with the passage of the last 4-5 days that both of you have gotten much better!
Thanks Judy. Today is the first day I have felt like myself again :) And hubby is almost all well too.
Glad to hear you're both over your bugs.
Post a Comment