Friday, May 25, 2012

I am going to physical therapy every Wednesday for my balance problem and tendency to fall. I think I am making good progress. The most difficult exercise for me is the one where I have to step over small cones that are lined up. I must step over these cones sideways. Not easy. I would never pass a field DUI test. :)

7 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

Ohhhhh my!!!!! I'm soooo sorry!!!

Then again, I love physical therapists -- they really helped me a lot!!! Hope yours do the same.

Chancy said...

Thanks Kay I like my therapist a lot too. And she has given me the exercises I can do at home later when I am finished with her therapy.

Kay Dennison said...

Great!!!!! That's what they're supposed to do!!!! In fact, I'm gonna talk to my doc about some sort of therapy for my neuropathy.

Keep us posted!!! How is your puppy?

joared said...

Good for you! Sounds like you have the right attitude to be successful.

kenju said...

A good attitude is more than half the battle!

Chancy said...

Kay My husband also has idiopathic neuropathy. It affects his feet and lower legs. He takes Gabapentin. doesn't know if it helps. Not getting any worse so that is good.

Kay Dennison said...

Thanks -- I'm not on meds -- yet! I still function pretty well. Sounds like you both are in pretty good shape for the shape you're in!