What a delightful weekend.
First, on Friday we went to our 11 year old granddaughter's elementary school for a Veteran's Day program.The entire fifth grade put on the program with music and reading honoring present and past veterans.
We were surprised when M had a solo called Freedom. She belted it
out perfectly on key and with verve and vigor. :) :proud Grandma here:
Friday night we went to the high school where our 15 year old grandson had a lead in the one act play. Very talented young man.
And our grown grandson visited from Alabama with his new girlfriend. A
lovely, pretty young lady. Definitely a "keeper'
On Sunday we took them to the country club for a delicious buffet to finish up a fun time together.
Life is good
11 comments:
I have tried to add you to my blog list to keep up. For some reason blogger locks every time I try to add your URL. I have had this problem with several bloggers and cannot understand why...oh well. I will bookmark and try to remember to visit more often!
It does sound like a delightful weekend! Grandkids are such a blessing...another doting grandmother here.
Oh, and I just finished The Affair by Lee Childs and enjoyed it. You commented on my blog that he was one of your favorites. He certainly is one of mine.
So good to hear that you had such a great weekend.
You certainly can take pride in your wonderful and talented grandchildren!
Every part of that weekend sounded great.
Wishing you many more to come!
You have every right to be a proud grandma.
Chancy--Do you blush while writing such unabashed bragging? (Note that I did not say that the bragging was undeserved.)
Happy for you and your family--
Cop Car
It was so great meeting you this weekend- had so much fun getting to know you. The Sunday buffet was wonderful! Look forward to seeing everyone (Buddy included) again sometime.
Your weekend sounds great! It's so nice to spend time with family.
It sounded like a GREAT weekend Chancy....just the kind we all love to spend with our family. I especially love your grandkids shows...is there anything better than those? I don't think so proud grandma. ~Joy
well then, here's one very pleased granny.
they keep you young, don't they?
It's wonderful to be able to keep up with all your grandkids, isn't it? Especially when they make you proud!!
Post a Comment