Monday, July 04, 2011

New IPHONE

WOW
My new IPHONE is a doozy.

I can play games like "Words With Friends" a Scrabble clone, text my grandchildren, surf the internet, etc etc. I can even make a phone call when the spirit moves me. ;)

I even downloaded an App for a silent dog whistle to help quiet Buddy's sometimes excessive barking.

The world at my fingertips is not an over statement about the IPHONE.

What a neat toy.




If any of you have an IPHONE and have downloaded the App for "Words With Friends" my game name is jehnet. Maybe we could play a game or two..

6 comments:

Kay Dennison said...

I don't speak iPhone -- the expense is too great and I don't need anymore distractions. Have fun!!!

Darlene said...

The I Phone is not for me. I couldn't hear on it and I don't like tiny key pads, but you have fun.

kenju said...

I say what Kay and Darlene said - but I'm glad you like yours!

I love playing scrabble on the computer. We could play there, if you are on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! The first thing I do when I populate a new computer is to delete all of the game stuff. I don't object to them; I just don't want something that I will never use to take up computer territory.

It is great that there is a game that you can play with your friends, though!
Cop Car

Joy Des Jardins said...

I don't have an iPhone either....but all my kids do. They are pretty wonderful with all they can do. However, I can't afford to scramble my brain any more than it already is with another 'techie' gadget. I swear, they come out with something new every few months....Yikes.

joared said...

My good friend has an iPhone and loves using it for just about everything. My son got an Android and likes it. Perhaps I'll get one eventually, as I hear a new iPhone version comes out in Sept. Also, the iPad may interest me, too, in the future.

I've never played any games with others on the Internet and wouldn't know how to go about finding reputable sites or what to do. Haven't visited chat rooms either.