Tuesday, April 13, 2010

There IS a God

Hooray.. In fact Hip Hip Hooray.

Tiger did not win the Masters

Phil Mickelson Won !

Hooray for Phil.

Phil M has been off the tour. Not because of a bimbo erruption. HIs wife and mother have just completed treatment at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Texas. Both for breast cancer. His wife was recuperating in Augusta, Ga. In bed until the last day when she felt well enough to watch her husband come onto number 18 and win the Masters.

Congratulations Phil and family.

6 comments:

cassie-b said...

Congratulations to Phil. I saw him play one day. He was awesome!

Tabor said...

It is nice to see that good guys finish first.

Joy Des Jardins said...

I watched him on the last day....so happy for Phil and his family. What a heartwarming sight it was when he hugged his wife and cried. It felt SO right that he won. ~Joy

kenju said...

I was very happy for the Mickelsons!

Kay Dennison said...

I was delighted, too!

Darlene said...

Amen to the previous comments.