Did you see the movie "The Blind Side"
Sandra Bullock won the best actress award for her role as the young southern mother in this film.I loved her in this movie.
"The story of Michael Oher, a homeless and traumatized boy who became an All American football player and first round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring woman and her family."
Now just a few weeks after winning the Oscar, Sandra's world is falling apart and she has moved out of the home she shared with her husband, Jesse James. One of his former mistresses, the one with the head to toe tattoos and the blimp sized implants is claiming Jesse is carrying on with her. Sandra is mad as a wet hen. She even canceled her scheduled appearance at the London premier of "The Blind Side"
What a jerk Jesse James is.
Why did Sandra Bullock ever marry him?
8 comments:
this whole thing makes me both sad and angry.
I hope she's ok.
It is very sad, but this dude was a creep before she fell in love with him and women always think they can change 'bad' (really means self-centered and immature) boys. WE CAN'T!!
What Tabor said. We women always think we can fix things. I'm an expert on that.
I am so sad for Sandra Bullock -- or any women who goes through the trauma of Mr. Wrong.
I don't follow the lives of the stars so didn't know about Sandra Bullock's private life. Fame and fortune does not always make for happiness.
Just a couple of weeks after winning her Oscar and thanking her husband for being the 'change in her life' that made her work better. How upsetting is this news? I never really understood how these two got together...let alone marry. Jesse James seemed to be a very private and usually humble person from what I could tell before all this happened....but we've been deceived before. I'm sure he's kicking himself for messing up what was probably the best thing to happen in his life in a long time. Time will tell how this all plays out. I feel horrible for Sandra who hardly got to 'bask in the glory' of her Oscar win before her world came crashing down on her. ~Joy
I agree with Joy. She was so sweet when she mentioned him in her acceptance speech at the Oscars. I never would have thought she'd be in this fix now. I hope it is not true.
actually Chancy, who cares? Isn't that what actors do? marry and divorce, I mean. Not just actors, every 'celebrity' feels it incumbent upon themselves to get into trash papers. What better way is there?
Another reason is that winning an Oscar is almost synonymous with getting into personal trouble. Had you noticed?
hi everyone...
Post a Comment