Monday, January 04, 2010

Look What Santa Left Under The Tree

23 comments:

Tabor said...

He(she) is so tweepy tired. What a love muffin you got!

homeinarizona said...

Doesn't get much better than that!

Kay Dennison said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how darling!!!!

kenju said...

He's a love!!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh Janet, that is so adorable. That would make the cutest Xmas card...

Cowtown Pattie said...

I LOVE dogs! I am just now playing with Ruby Toobie, the boxer pup who insists I must play tug-o-war with her flannel braid toy.

cassie-b said...

awwww!

Darlene said...

So sweet. Santa was really nice to you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness... how cute is that!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I regard as polite post. Expressly the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Friko said...

little darling, little tweetiepie.

Oh come on, woman, act your age. Okay, if I don't?
You should hear me talk to my large, elder statesman of a black labrador. Good boy is the mildest endearment.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ginnie said...

Just adorable. You'll have to tell us more!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good grief! Will the spammers never leave you alone, Chancy?

I'm happy that you have a new companion. Enjoy!
Cop Car

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Travelin'Oma said...

What a cute new baby!

Your comment reminded me of the 8x8 TV we used to have. The antennas were wrapped in tin foil, hoping to link up with some station or other, and we just watched through the static. Those were the good old days.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.