"HI
My emaul has been acting up but it seems OK now."
...
"EMAUL"
Sometimes when the computer frustration sets in it really feels like "EMAUL" lol
.
......
(From the Dictionary)
Entry Word: maul
Function: verb
Text:
1 to abuse physically
2 to strike repeatedly
.........
Don't you sometimes feel like you are being "MAULED" by YOUR computer?
9 comments:
Emaul. That's very funny, and I think you've coined a fabulous new word, a perfect definition. I'm being emauled this week with thousands of spam messages.
Thanks Ronni
You have my permission to use "Emaul" with abandon. ;)
I thought I was the only one who clicked send before reading to check misspellings and mistypings.....LOL
I think we've all been E-Mauled by our computers....some of us on a regular basis. Too funny Janet...
Thanks for you comments to my blog. I somehow lost you on my bloglist and I am so glad you reminded me where you were!!!!
hehe.. I have lost count of the times I have regretted a quick click on send. This one sounds a tad Freudian. :-)
HA! When I first saw it, I thought it was the Ennui that was acting up. ;) Gotta get my eyes checked, I guess.
Jules LOL
Yes it did look like ennui when typed lowercase :)
but perhaps that is how we sometimes feel when blogging or emailing:
ENNUI
Main Entry: en·nui
Pronunciation: \ˌän-ˈwē\
Function: noun
Etymology: French, from Old French enui annoyance, from enuier to vex, from Late Latin inodiare to make loathsome — more at annoy
Date: 1732
: a feeling of weariness and dissatisfaction : boredom
Oh yes, I have been e-mauled more than I would like to remember. It is the spelling errors caused by my too slow to respond keyboard that bug me the most.
Post a Comment