Hooray for our Millie Garfield. She and her blog were just on ABC evening news segment about elder bloggers. Run on over to Millie's blog and congratulate her.
Been trying to comment here and a few other places for several days, sometimes I succeed, sometimes not, due to on again, off again problems.
So frustrating to want to comment on your Telemarketer post -- good for you -- I took notes on your solutions. Also, have that big blue earth on my desktop. I remember the moon landing TV coverage well.
5 comments:
I guess she's quite a celebrity indeed
Isn't ir fun knowing a celebrity? I'm on my way!!!!!!
I saw it!! and I got so excited! I went right to Millie's blog and left a comment for her.
Glad to hear about Millie's ABC bit!
Been trying to comment here and a few other places for several days, sometimes I succeed, sometimes not, due to on again, off again problems.
So frustrating to want to comment on your Telemarketer post -- good for you -- I took notes on your solutions. Also, have that big blue earth on my desktop. I remember the moon landing TV coverage well.
This is so wonderful!!! Way to go.. to all of us. :-)
Post a Comment